Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than 2 yrs of experience in performance marketing? That's awesome as we’re looking for new talent to join our us on our journey towards better marketing!
Bluebird Media is expanding its operations in its brand new Helsinki office and is looking for an experienced SEM specialist to join the team.
Life at Bluebird is exciting, demanding, fast-paced and most importantly FUN! Together with us you get to work with some of Finlands & Sweden’s most exciting brands while at the same time developing your digital skills.
You’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in paid search, display and social. Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Get in early and develop into a leadership position
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours
- 6 weeks paid vacation - yes - we believe the magic happens outside the office
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. Life is all about balance - all work and no play makes Jackie a de-motivated person
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- Centrally located office equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies (healthy goodies)
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 yrs experience of managing SEM campaigns
- Experience from managing display campaigns is considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal Finnish/English/Swedish skills, Finnish is mandatory as we work mainly with Finnish companies.
- Passion for learning and developing yourself and of course digital marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus
Sounds like you? Don’t hold back! Submit your resume or LinkedIn profile including contact details today!