We are looking for an Associate Analytics Specialist to our Data & Analytics department.
The Data & Analytics department delivers data and analytics projects for a great number of well-known brands, both e-commerce and non e-commerce clients. The team also plays a key role in supporting all the other departments at Bluebird with measurement, data and analysis for their respective channels.
The team consists of experts within different fields and our core offerings consist of: Digital/Web Analytics, Conversion rate optimization, Marketing Business intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering.
As we are getting more Analytics projects, we need to strengthen our team with an additional Associate Analytics Specialist. In this role, you will get the chance to work with exciting clients and also develop your analytical and technical skills. We're a team of experts working closely together. The role will be slightly more focused on the technical side of Analytics so it’s a huge advantage if you have that interest already.
Associate Analytics Specialist at Bluebird:
- Assist in various client projects with Analytics specific tasks
- Develop your skills in Google tag manager and execute on measurement plans
- Implement various tracking pixels in Google tag manager such as Facebook, Google ads and Floodlight
- Assist in Server-side tracking setups
- Optimize Analytics accounts and make sure they follow our best practices
- Build dashboards and visualizations in tools such as Google Data Studio
- Analyze data in Google Analytics and debug tracking issues
- Assist in Analytics audits and Business reviews for potential new and existing clients
- Assist in CRO projects with data and hypotheses
Key qualifications needed:
- Education within relevant field
- No previous working experience required (We encourage students who are about to graduate or do LIA 2 to apply as well!)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and Google tag manager
- Strong written and verbal English and Swedish skills
- Good excel skills
What’s in it for you?
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- 5000 KR in wellness allowance
- Pension- ITP1
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to develop your skill set across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office in Stockholm equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
At Bluebird, culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
We are mainly looking for a full-time associate, but we encourage students who are about to graduate or do LIA 2 to apply as well! Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues!