We are looking for an Associate Data Engineer/Data Analyst to our Data & Analytics department.
The Data & Analytics department delivers data and analytics projects for a great number of well-known brands, both e-commerce and non-e-commerce clients. The team also plays a key role in supporting all the other departments at Bluebird with measurement, data, and analysis for their respective channels.
The team consists of 7 experts within different fields and our core offerings consist of: Digital/Web Analytics, Conversion rate optimization, Marketing Business intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering.
More and more of our clients are moving to a data-oriented approach and we need an additional data-savvy specialist to meet the demand. In this role, you will be working with multiple clients and different kinds of datasets. The tasks may vary from simple data merging to more advanced calculations and aggregations.
Associate Data Engineer at Bluebird:
- Bluebirds data warehouse of choice is BigQuery, but you may be working in different environments such as AWS
- Set a data infrastructure plan together with the clients, which includes the data
- Set up and maintain data pipelines which include data quality assurance
- Write SQL queries to transform the data towards the client’s needs
- In most cases, the project requires you to visualize the outcome in a functional dashboard, such as Google Data Studio or Power BI
Key qualifications needed:
- Education within relevant field
- No previous working experience required ((We encourage students who are about to graduate or do LIA 2 to apply as well!)
- Basic knowledge of SQL (BigQuery preferred)
- Some experience with data visualization tools, Google Data Studio preferred
- Fluent in English
- You love data and have a keen interest in (web) technology! Flexibility and quick learning are key characteristics since every client’s dataset and needs are different.
- Good understanding of web technology & browser - server communication
- Python & Django
- Experience in Machine Learning technologies
- Have worked with e-commerce tracking
- Have previous experience of working at an agency
What’s in it for you?
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- 5000 KR in wellness allowance
- Pension- ITP1
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones, and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge, and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office in Stockholm equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4, and more!
At Bluebird culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork, and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives, and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
We are mainly looking for a full-time associate, but we encourage students who are about to graduate or do LIA 2 to apply as well! Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues!