We are looking for an Analytics Specialist to our Data & Analytics department.
The Data & Analytics department delivers data and analytics projects for a great number of well-known brands, both e-commerce and non e-commerce clients. The team also plays a key role in supporting all the other departments at Bluebird with measurement, data, and analysis for their respective channels.
The team consists of seven experts within different fields and our core offerings consist of: Digital/Web Analytics, Conversion rate optimization, Marketing Business intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering.
As we are getting more Analytics and CRO projects, we need to strengthen our team with an additional Analytics Specialist. In this role, you will get the chance to work with exciting clients and also develop your analytical and technical skills. We're a team of experts working closely together.
Analytics Specialist at Bluebird:
- Set measurement plans and KPI’s together with the clients
- Optimize analytics accounts and make sure they follow our best practices.
- Implement tracking through tag management systems, mainly Google Tag Manager
- Data Visualisation and analysis
- Analyze data in Google Analytics and debug tracking issues
- Conduct and present analytics audits/business reviews for potential new and existing business
- Assist in CRO projects with data and hypotheses
Key qualifications needed:
- Education within relevant field
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Have worked with advanced analytics setups
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of server-side tracking
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Conversion rate optimization & Google optimize
- Experience of pitching
- Have worked with e-commerce tracking
- Experience of Google Analytics 360
- Have previous experience of working at an agency
What’s in it for you?
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- 5000 KR in wellness allowance
- Pension- ITP1
- Parental pay (10% extra)
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones, and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to develop your skill set across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office in Stockholm equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
At Bluebird, the culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork, and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives, and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues!