As an Associate Digital Specialist, you'll collaborate in challenging digital marketing activities, together with other team members with different specialties and backgrounds. Increasing your knowledge of the planning, execution, and management of challenging performance marketing efforts.
At Bluebird, culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork, and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives, and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate co-workers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Pension- ITP1
- Parental Pay (10% extra)
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well-being
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, mobile phones, and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge, and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
- A solid career path with the opportunity to become a Senior Specialist, Team Lead, Client Lead, and more, all depending on your individual goals and where you thrive the most!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business/marketing or equivalent
- Interest in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel skills
- Strong written and verbal English and Swedish skills
- Good skills in mathematics and statistics is a plus.
- Any coding language is a plus, (Java, Python, R, HTML etc)
We also value an eager willingness and drive to learn, so don’t be afraid to apply if you believe you are a good fit. Candidates will be reviewed starting in December, and the recruitment process will begin shortly after that.